At Nritya Temple Jewellery the privacy and confidentiality of visitors to our website is of utmost importance. We treat your personal information as confidential and we assure you that we will not sell any information about you to any other party.
The above is subject to the following guidelines which have been framed to protect you and to guide our relationship with our visitors.
- When visitors request pages from our server, our Web server automatically collects and stores certain information about the visitors, including their IP addresses. These addresses are used by computers on the network to send the requested pages to visitors.
- not reveal any personal information that a visitor provide to us to any third party without the visitor’s permission.
- Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai uses visitors’ IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website. We also use it to gather broad demographic information about our visitors in general. This information does not contain anything that can identify visitors personally.
- We may combine demographic information supplied by a subscriber at the time of registration, with site usage data, to provide profiles, in aggregate form, about our visitors and their preferences in the content of the site and in advertising.
- We may share this composite information with our advertisers to help them better understand our services, but Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai does not give advertisers information about individual visitors.
- Using e-mail addresses provided at registration or otherwise, Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai periodically sends out e-mail newsletters and promotional e-mails to our visitors about services and publications offered by this website and its advertisers.
- Visitors can indicate that they do not wish to receive e-mail information from Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai or its advertisers.
- Third parties will not contact our visitors through the use of our e-mail newsletter lists except through advertisements within the newsletters themselves, or unless visitors ask to be placed on a list to receive e-mail information from our advertisers on subjects of their interest.
- This information is also used to assist us in creating a site that will serve the needs of our visitors.
- Upon request, Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai will remove visitors (and their information) from our database or permit them to “opt-out” of any further e-mail newsletters or contact.
- Although Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai does not specifically seek to obtain any information from children, there are certain areas of our website that children may visit. We caution children to give us information only after they have discussed it with their parents/guardians.
- Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may provide links or the websites of its advertisers.
- Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai uses all reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us secure and to disclose such information only to responsible third parties after permission from the visitor.